OUR DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Data protection declaration
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we will inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
ARNO FRIEDRICHS Hartmetall GmbH & Co. KG
(see our imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer under firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer, or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We thereby also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restrict the processing
- Right of opposition to the processing,
- Right to a transfer of data.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you, and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Respective amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request is made
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are also stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk by the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This particularly includes the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service, and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we will use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer a participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences this circumstance poses in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of your personal data processing after you have provided it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if a processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we kindly ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or provide you with compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising contradiction under the following contact data:
ARNO FRIEDRICHS Hartmetall GmbH & Co. KG
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons, and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests you send to us as a site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so called „cookies", which are textiles saved on the computer of the user in order to analyse the usage of the website. The information created by the Cookie concerning your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the case of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be previously abbreviated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to produce reports concerning the website activities for the website operator and to produce additional services associated with the use of the Internet and website.
(2) The IP address sent by your browser within the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data of Google.
(3) You can prevent the cookies from being stored by means of an appropriate setting in your browser software; however we must point out that in this case not all functions of the website will be available to you in their full capacity. Furthermore, you can prevent the storing of data generated by the cookies and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google and processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the available browser plugin at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in the abbreviated form, so that a personal correlation can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows that are carried out via a user ID.
Use of Google Web Fonts
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Google to uniformly display fonts. When you call up a page, your browser will load the required Web Fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
Analysis by wiredminds
Our website uses a counting pixel technology provided by wiredminds GmbH
(www.wiredminds.de) to analyze visitor behavior. If necessary, data is collected, processed
and stored, from which user profiles are created under a pseudonym. Wherever possible and
reasonable, these usage profiles are completely anonymized. Cookies can be used for this
purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor's Internet browser and
serve to recognize the Internet browser. The collected data, which may also contain personal
data, will be transmitted to wiredminds or collected directly by wiredminds. wiredminds may
use information that is left by visiting the websites to create anonymized usage profiles. The
data obtained without explicit consent of the affected person will not be used to personally
identify the visitor of this website and will not be merged with personal data of the bearer of
the pseudonym. Whenever IP addresses are recorded, their immediate anonymization takes
place by deleting the last number block.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google will receive information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or the demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation particularly takes place (even for unlogged-in users) to provide a demand-oriented advertising, and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection, and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. They will also provide you with further information about your rights in this regard, and setting options to protect your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.