Cookies are used on this website. By using our website, you agree that cookies are to be placed on your device as further explained below.
Cookies are small pieces of data that a website sends to your computer’s web browser while you are navigating through it. They have many different purposes, but mainly, cookies enable you to navigate between pages easily, to remember your preferences, and eventually to improve the user experience. These cookies may then be stored on your machine to identify your computer.
Cookies used on this website can be set up either by our website or by a third-party website. Moreover, these cookies can be “session” or “persistent” cookies. A session cookie is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes the browser, whereas a persistent cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal device until it reaches a defined expiration date.
A. General information about cookies.
All cookies used on this website is either to ensure a stable and user friendly environment or to analyze and enhance the functionality of the site. AFC does not share any user data or behaviour on the web site with third parties.
B. Types of cookies we use
For assist the user, we have arranged cookies based on purpose and function as below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to ensure a stable environement and allows the website to function as designed. Without these cookies, some services you ask for on the site cannot be provided. These cookies can't be disabled on the site, and only through the settings in your web browser.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide an enhanced more personal features. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on any other websites than AFC.com. They do not gather any information that could be used for advertising. Other cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages they go to more often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by means of these cookies is anonymised, aggregated, and only used to develop and track traffic patterns on the site and to improve how our website works. Functionality cookies used on the AFC website: Language preference and Web site analytics.
- Personalized Cookies: This information is for AFC’s exclusive use and is not shared with any third party or connected to any other information. These are used when you communicate with us through the website and helps us enure a timely respose to your requests. Personalized cookies used on the AFC website: Customer relationship
The primary cookies we use on this website are described below:
- Analytic cookie: Google Analytics cookies set by Google analytics are used for web analytical purpose but are not used to track individual users. For further information on how Google Analytics collects and uses information on our behalf and the right to use such cookies, please refer to the Google Analytics products and services privacy statement. If you object to your personal data being collected by Google Analytics, you may download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Language preference cookie: This cookie is set when you change the language of the website. The cookie holds the latest choosen language. When the user returns to our site, they will be redirected to their language.
- Request Verification Token: This cookie protects the users against CSRF (cross-site request forgery) attacks. It is deleted when you move to another page
- ASP.NET_SessionId, sessionId: This session cookie is sent to the web browser. It is used when you open the browser and then go to a website that implements ASP.NET session state. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- Episerver cookies: This cookie is created by our CMS provider EPiServer. Read more here. Episerver cookies
- MS Dynamics cookies: This cookie is created when you request information and/or contact us through the website. We use MS Dynamics as our CRM system and the cookie will remember and record your contacts request with us.
- Hotjar cookies. We use the services of Hotjar to better understand how visitors use our website and how we can improve it. Hotjar cookies
We recommend that you leave the cookies active. Bear in mind that if you block, turn off, or otherwise reject our cookies, some web pages may not display properly or you will not be able to use any website services that require you to sign in.
If you object to have cookies placed on your machine, you need to disable them. In order to do so, please follow the relevant instructions depending on your browser: